The primary charge of the St. Mark’s Golf Course Master Plan Committee is as follows:
- Review the term sheet negotiated by the Board of Selectmen with St. Mark’s School for the purchase of the Golf Course property;
- Review the work product to date of the Public Safety Study Committee;
- Engage abutters to the Golf Course property, Town departments, and other interested parties as to future needs of the Town;
- Identify pros and cons of future needs, balancing the needs of the Town and those of other interested parties;
- Engage a consultant to coordinate a planning charrette for the Golf Course property. Make recommendation to the Board of Selectmen for awarding such a contract. The charrette should be conducted prior to any Town Meeting where the acquisition of the Golf Course property is to be discussed/voted upon;
- Provide periodic updates to the Board of Selectmen, and solicit their input as the process develops.