Wetlands Permit Information

General Information

Please refer to the individual checklists and policies for information regarding required documentation. All applications must include a Legal Ad Authorization form.

Copies of your application must be appropriately sent to the MassDEP Central Regional Office, Wetlands Division. Please check current MassDEP protocols on electronic and/or physical submission requirements.