• The Committee shall consist of up to 5 members, consisting of one (1) member of the Recreation Commission, one (1) member of the Conservation Commission, one (1) member of the Open Space and Preservation Commission (OSPC), one (1) member of the Golf Course Committee, and one (1) at-large representative of the community, preferably an abutter to the St. Mark’s Golf Course;
• Members will be appointed by the Board of Selectmen at a duly posted public meeting following the advertisement for interest in serving on the committee;
• Appointed committee members must be sworn in by the Town Clerk’s Office according to pertinent town by-laws.
Term and Organization
• The term of office shall expire at the Board of Selectmen meeting following final execution of the Conservation Restriction;
• The Committee shall report to the Board of Selectmen as required;
• The Committee shall elect its own Chair, and shall establish a regular meeting schedule. All records of the Committee shall be filed with the Town Clerk and open to public inspection in accordance with applicable Open Meeting Law and Public Record statutes;
• The Committee shall operate in accordance with the State Conflict of Interest Laws;
• Members shall serve without financial compensation.
• The Committee shall review and comment on the Conservation Restriction revisions as it progresses through EEA review process.
• The Committee shall communicate with town departments, officials, and other resources as needed.