Food Establishments in Southborough are regulated by 105 CMR 590.000: State Sanitary Code Chapter X: "Minimum Sanitation Standards for Food Establishments" which includes sections of the 2013 FDA Food Code, with amendments made by the FDA in 2015.
The Merged Food Code includes the 2013 FDA Food Code with the 2015 FDA Amendments and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Sanitary Code 105 CMR 590.000.
Additional information can be found at the Food Protection website at the Department of Public Health.
As part of enforcement of the State Sanitary Code, the Board of Health is also responsible for responding to housing complaints.
***New Food Permit & Additional Inspection Rates*** - Effective 4/12/2022
- Food Establishment Building Check List
- Application for Food Establishment License
- Application for Fay School Farmers Market Vendor
- Application for Temporary Food Permit
- Retail Food Code Standards for Permitted Residential Kitchens