- We will close Main Street at the intersection of School Street and Latisquama Road and detour the Route 30 East traffic.
- Route 30 West will be closed at White Bagley Road and detoured.
- Newton Street will be closed at Howes Court and detoured around Lyman/Winchester.
- The paving will begin at the section of Main Street from Park Street to the railroad tracks and will be done complete full width as to minimize the inconvenience to the businesses.
- Once that section is complete we will cross the tracks and do the westbound lane of Main Street from the railroad tracks to just beyond the Boston Road intersection, including all of Newton Street.
- The eastbound lane of Main Street will be done from the railroad tracks to just beyond the Boston Road intersection, including Boston Road.
Once the new mix is cooled, traffic will be allowed to cross from Newton Street and Boston Road over the new mat and we will complete the East Main Street section from Boston Road to Winchester Street.