The Main Street Design Working Group (MSDWG) was appointed by the Board of Selectmen at their April 27th 2014 meeting. The group was charged with reviewing the proposed Main Street Reconstruction Project. Upon completion, the group will be providing input and comments for further consideration by the Selectmen.
This task is to be accomplished by:
- Studying historical progress of the project
- Reviewing past meeting minutes
- Noting any design changes
- Collecting resident, business and abutters’ concerns (scheduling meetings specifically to hear concerns)
- Meeting with the Town’s consultants
- Conducting any other activity which the group felt was necessary to fulfill their assignment