On July 7, 2008, the Planning Board voted unanimously to adopt the 2008 Southborough Master Plan. We are very excited to move forward with the implementation of this important component of the overall vision for the future of Southborough.
The Master Plan Steering Committee thanks everyone for their hard work and insightful participation in this planning process.
Please click below for the PDF version of the 2008 Master Plan:
- Chapter 1: Vision and Goal Statements
- Chapter 2: Land Use and Zoning
- Chapter 3: Housing
- Chapter 4: Economic Development
- Chapter 5: Open Space and Recreation
- Chapter 6: Natural, Historic and Cultural Resources
- Chapter 7: Transportation, Transit and Circulation
- Chapter 8: Municipal Facilities and Services
- Chapter 9: Southborough's Villages
- Chapter 10: Implementation
- Appendix A: Historic Properties Survey