These are site plan diagrams reviewed by the Committee. They are listed in reverse chronological order to show the most recent work first.
The following are brief explanations of each document. Note: the abbreviation SMGCMPC stands for St. Mark's Golf Course Master Plan Committe.
- SMGCMPC and Public Safety Study Committee plan for continued use of the golf course (Feb 15):
- SMGCMPC preliminary Net Buildable diagram (Feb 8):
- SMGCMPC Concept - showing reoriented Public Safety Complex with original Public Safety Complex overlay (Feb 6):
- SMGCMPC Concept - showing reoriented Public Safety Complex and Woodward school (Feb 6):
- Public Safety Study Committee - St. Mark's Site Plan (Jan 11):