Notary Public services are available in the Town Clerk's Office at no cost, subject to the following guidelines:
- We will notarize documents when the Town House is open:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Friday 8:00 am to noon.
- We will notarize up to 4 signatures per person per day.
- We can only notarize documents that are in English.
- We cannot notarize documents related to real estate closings. We recommend that you consult an attorney regarding a real estate closing.
- If you wish us to verify a copy of a document, you must bring the original document and we will make the copy.
- Identification must be provided by the individual prior to signing the document.
For your information, Notary Public services are also available at any of the local banks and by any Justice of the Peace.