We notarize documents on Tuesdays and Thursdays, by appointment only.
Please call (508) 485-0710 x 3005 to make an appointment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notary Public services are also available at any of the local banks and at UPS Stores
Notary Public services are available in the Town Clerk's Office at no cost, subject to the following guidelines:
- If your document requires witnesses, you must bring witnesses with you to the appointment.
- We will notarize up to 4 signatures per person per appointment.
- We can only notarize documents that are in English.
- We cannot notarize documents related to real estate closings. We recommend that you consult an attorney regarding a real estate closing.
- If you wish us to verify a copy of a document, you must bring the original document and we will make the copy. (Fee of $1 to make a color copy of a passprt, etc.)
- Identification must be provided by the individual prior to the person signing the document.