If you'd like a document notarized, you must make an appointment.
If you need something notarized quickly, every UPS store and bank has a Notary Public.
Please call (508) 485-0710 x 3005 to make an appointment or send an email to email@example.com
Notary Public services are available in the Town Clerk's Office at no cost, subject to the following guidelines:
- We will notarize up to 4 signatures per person per appointment.
- We can only notarize documents that are in English.
- We cannot notarize documents related to real estate closings. We recommend that you consult an attorney regarding a real estate closing.
- If you wish us to verify a copy of a document, you must bring the original document and we will make the copy. (Fee of $1 for a color copy.)
- Identification must be provided by the individual prior to signing the document.
For your information, Notary Public services are also available at any of the local banks, by any Justice of the Peace, and at UPS Stores.